Saturday, January 21, 2006

Persona Non Grata

After 3 strikes, I am OUT.

I have tried on 3 separate occasions over a month to post on Pierce's blog, http://blog.kuchingfest.com/. Each time he sees it fit to censor my comments (which was to do with "Prof. Dr." Jessie's credentials). He had claimed that he has IT problems. And Pierce claims to be an IT consultant. Does anyone know what kind of degrees and credentials he has claimed?

I was also "unwelcomed" on a web forum, despite generally good support, for a community in which "Prof. Dr." Jessie Chung has a health clinic.

In that same period, I had opened my blog to anonymous posters. Although many had saw it fit to spam me on my hotmail account, I do not believe I have a single overtly negative comment here.

This tells me that people wants to hear about my post on "Prof. Dr." Jessie Chung, and wants to hear the final explaination on her fraudulent claims of her dubious medical degrees, experience and credentials. This also tell me that the problem is so deep-rooted that "Prof. Dr." Chung is willing to have a dentist, an IT consultant and a web forum to lie to and censor critics such as me. They are, in fact, accomplices to her deceit.

I have nothing to hide. These people do. What is the truth then??

1 Comments:

Blogger Q-Buster said...

You know why no one won the contest? I was the only contestant, which makes my guess the closest to her real age.

I donate my 5 Euros to Jessie, for her to buy some ethics.

Sat Jan 21, 02:20:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home