Friday, January 13, 2006

Dissenting Voices Welcomed

This was posted as a reply on my blog. I am an equal opportunity blogger and I run an open and transparent blog. So I am reposting Pierce Wong's post just in case people missed it:

I think you have forgotten who is the one who has given you most of the information that you have today on (Dr.) Jessie Chung. My only seeing is that you and the good Dr. seems to be in the same tone of expression. Especially, one who do not want to give up screwing the Good Dr. and the other do not want to step out of homeopathic and all the affiliation with alternative medicines. my point of view is that on one hand, the strength of yelling "quack" while the other is yelling "Shit! I've been victimised". I heard two voices one from each of you. Your claims of victory in the comments does not prove that you have succeeded in putting the quack title on Jessie Chung. Your claims that the local media is showing interest does not seems to be realised by any of the local media. So far, all the local media have; in the best of my knowledge; supported the good Dr. And you still have yet to get through your "static thinking" that Dr. are honour given to people who is willing to heal people (practice medicine) and not people who has the qualification and do not want to heal. That is the original definition of Dr.

The other thing that I want to stress is that you have always jumping into conclusion when coming to IT things which I would think that you do not have the said-it and know-how. If you read my post clearly, There are some problem with my blog after my upgrade from 1.5.2 to 2.0.0 and this, as of tonight, is been resolved after I've found out that some of the code I've put in that causes the slowing down of my blog, is also causing some of the moderation process to go cuckoo. I will in fact try to fix this and not being part of the development team of Wordpress, I have a hard time finding and troubleshooting the codes. Anyway, it is fixed now and what I need to do next is to look at this akismet thingy and see what is the main function. So, meanwhile, I still have to squeeze time to figure out why this WP 2.0 is so mighty fast and yet not so compatible with the codex.wordpress.org recomendation. Plus also I need to figure out what is the differences between the previous version and the current version.

Anyway, I have contacted two news reporter in Toronto Canada who is willing to help me to find out who you really are. So if you have no objection, I will ask them to dig out your info for my personal consumptions. I have also contacted Yahoo and Rogers.com in requesting your subscription info based on the Information Disclosure Act and checking for any TRO issued against you in the past. I will not ask the two genius for help and I will leave that state and bureau out altogether. I think this will be fun. There may be an article on your blog if the the editor of the paper thinks that your story is worth the coverage.

By the way, I might be visiting Edmonton and Toronto to meet up with my cousin and uncle in Canada. If you want and wish to meet, I will make a point to meet you up. No timeline yet for this visit but is in my planning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home