Friday, December 09, 2005

Open Letter From "Dr" Jessie Chung

Open Letter From "Dr" Jessie Chung

This is posted on both her webpages, after I started enquiring about her false credentials. In order to be transparent and open about this whole process, I welcome her input here. And I am starting with this posting:

I love education, studies and learning for all my life. I utterly believe that learning is a life long process and knowledge is one of the most important treasures in my life. I left my hometown and went abroad for more than 10 years (US, Canada, Beijing-China, Singapore and West Malaysia), pursuing my dream and knowledge in Nutrition, Complementary Medicine etc. Although some of my qualifications have yet to gain accreditation(because they belong to the group of alternative medicine), I treasure all the knowledge and clinical experiences that I have garnered through out the years. I enjoyed my campus life there and I strongly believe that all the education I have obtained is beneficial and fruitful, more so to nurture my strength especially after hearing lots of testimonials from my patients healed from my therapy. I have been helping people to regain their health from my health care clinics and centres for the past 10 years. I am indeed grateful and encouraged to be registered as and called a homoeopathic doctor under the Malaysian Homoeopathic Doctors Association, which is regulated by the Health Ministry of Malaysia and patronised by the Sultan of Kedah.I am very much delighted to hear that many of my patients, thousands of them, are healed and well taken care of throughout my many years of studies and clinical research. I have no regrets with all my studies either by on campus or distance learning, as long as I am able to help my patients to regain and enjoy a healthy life. Therefore, I thank God for blessing me with a number of laudable and dedicated teachers, lecturers, professors and staffs in my schools, colleges, universities, and institutions for imparting their precious and valuable knowledge to me. May God bless all of you a very peaceful and healthy life ahead. To continue pursuing for more knowledge, I am currently taking up music lessons on vocals, piano and Yamaha Electone in two schools of music here in Kuching. I am planning to do my MBA Program or perhaps a law program, because I believe knowledge has no boundaries and the power of learning is everlasting. Again I thank God for all the opportunities given in my life. Below are the academic programs and qualifications which I would like to share with all of you. By the way, I have acquired all programs and courses through on-campus studies, distance learning or credit transfers. God is my witness. And I also advise all who have the same interest with me be adamant to continue striving because I believe you will harvest the fruits later in your life. Thank You.

Some Questions For "Dr" Jessie Chung
1. Can Jessie explain why Lafayette University was dropped from her list of credentials? Was the M.Sc. with emphasis in Nutrition purchased?

2. Can Jessie explain why her Professorship was dropped from her list of credentials, and why she is no longer calling herself Professor (like she did on previous versions of her webpage)? May we have the postal address or the webpage of the East West University of Holistic Health Sciences in the USA, please???

3. May we have the postal address or the webpages of the rest of the universities and institutions she studied in, please??? No one else seems to be able to find them, anywhere .... especially St. Andrew, or St. Andrew's.

4. May we have the date of graduation of each degrees Jessie has earned, so that we have a better sense of the duration of her training and education? They say practice makes perfect, so it would be interesting to know if her doctorates are of the 4/5-year variety. Jessie seems awfully young (take this as a compliment) for someone to have attained all these medical diplomas and degrees (about 12).

5. Which degrees were obtained by on-campus studies, and which by mail? Wanna bet I can guess?

6. Where did Jessie undertook her internship, and her post-doctoral fellowship? And her record of publications and research?

We've been promised a full disclosure with pictures of all her degrees and diplomas by another blogger on his blog space ... I can't wait!!! But I am not holding my breathe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. If you like you can visit personal development reviews.

Wed Jan 25, 11:13:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

Thu Mar 16, 12:13:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home