Friday, December 09, 2005

This Is My First Blog

Please be patient and come back often, as I ramp up to re-posting all the information I have collected about "Dr." Jessie Chung's false credentials.

Flame if you wish .... I believe everyone is entitled to make a fool of themselves. However, if you wish to be seen as credible to the people around you and the readers of this blog, some facts would be good rather than pure rants. I will provide some directions if you need it (or even if you don't).

I give every reader here my personal assurance that if I am ever in error with anything I post here, I will retract and recant that post and then apologize ... eat my words in other words.
Most important, please post!! Or else you will not be heard. Your opinions (supportive of me or otherwise) are important to me - I want to hear them!!!

The truth is a very devastating weapon - The Truth Can(n)on.

Enjoy posting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home